Emergency and Urgent Mental health Services
- Multnomah County Crisis Line
- Cascadia Urgent and Emergency Services
- Call to Safety - Domestic Violence Resource
- Crisis Text Line
- Vanderbilt Rating Scale Teacher
- Vanderbilt Rating Scale Parent
- CHADD.org -This non-profit, consumer groups for children and adults with ADHD (1) serves as a clearinghouse for evidence-based ADHD information, (2) offers family support group options, and (3) provides public advocacy.
- NIMH - The National Institute of Mental Health offers excellent, clear, concise information on ADHD diagnosis and treatment.
- Anxiety Questionnaire (GAD7)
- SCARED Parent Version
- SCARED Child Version
- Helpful Smartphone Apps
- Meditate Anytime, Anywhere - article
- Daily Mood Chart
- Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance
- NIMH - The National Institute of Mental Health offers excellent information on the different types of Bipolar Disorder, frequent co-occurring diagnoses, and treatment options.
- Effective Child Therapy
- PBS Parents
- Think:Kids - Collaborative Problem Solving resource
- Metro Parent PDX
- "What Teenagers Are Learning From Online Porn" - New York Times
- Video Game Dependence "Parenting The Fortnite Addict" - New York Times
- "The Art of Screen Time" by Anya Kamenetz. This excellent book offers parents a foundation towards a media strategy that will work for the family
Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Baby Blues Connection - Baby Blues Connection is a parent to parent support service based in Portland offering phone, group, and web based peer support.
- Postpartum Support International - Postpartum Support International is dedicated to helping men and women suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, including postpartum depression, the most common complication of childbirth.
- The Postpartum Stress Center -The Postpartum Stress Center is a treatment and professional training center for prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety.
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America - Various therapy descriptions
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
- The Dougy Center
- NIMH - The National Institute of Mental Health
- NAMI Oregon - The National Alliance on Mental Health provides educational resources and connection to several support groups.
- Making Caring Common